Engineering College Students in the U.S. & Canada!
- $10,000 grand prize, plus additional monetary awards
- Hands-on exposure to Arm’s vast technology platform and partner ecosystem
- Invitation to the finals at NASA Kennedy Space Center
- Financial & industry expert support for your project
- Special job & internship interviews with our sponsors
- Media attention for you and your work
Your Project at its Best!
This prestigious 2015 & 2016 White House recognized competition will help make your project be the best it can be! Past students from the Cup have become:
- 1st American team to win the James Dyson Award
- America’s “30 Under 30”
- 1 of NBC’s Top 6 College Inventions
- Successful Entrepreneurs and more!
Register Your Team Today!
Countdown to Competition
Become a Sponsor
Our sponsors recognize that the Cornell Cup – Arm Enabled represents a unique opportunity to raise brand and product awareness to around 100,00 engineering students at the top 200 schools across North America.
Sponsorship allows students to engage with and adopt your technology—unique access to the top talent for future recruitment. Sponsoring themes and creating awards offers the potential to work with talented students closely on R&D and innovation-based projects set by you.
There are flexible sponsorship options available to suit your requirements and depending on your budget.
For more information on becoming a sponsor, please visit our Sponsors page.
Do you have Questions about the Competition? Report? Demo? Presentation? Join us for this week’s Q&A Monday, April 15 @ 3:00 PM EST (Click on the date and time to join the Q&A session) ...
We are one month away from the Cornell Cup—Arm Enabled finals competition! To help make sure we’re all ready to present our very best at the upcoming final competition in May, we’re holding another online Q&A. Do you have questions on your final...