Engineering College Students in the U.S. & Canada!
- $10,000 grand prize, plus additional monetary awards
- Hands-on exposure to Arm’s vast technology platform and partner ecosystem
- Invitation to the finals at NASA Kennedy Space Center
- Financial & industry expert support for your project
- Special job & internship interviews with our sponsors
- Media attention for you and your work
Your Project at its Best!
This prestigious 2015 & 2016 White House recognized competition will help make your project be the best it can be! Past students from the Cup have become:
- 1st American team to win the James Dyson Award
- America’s “30 Under 30”
- 1 of NBC’s Top 6 College Inventions
- Successful Entrepreneurs and more!
Register Your Team Today!
Countdown to Application Deadline
Become a Sponsor
Our sponsors recognize that the Cornell Cup – Arm Enabled represents a unique opportunity to raise brand and product awareness to around 100,00 engineering students at the top 200 schools across North America.
Sponsorship allows students to engage with and adopt your technology—unique access to the top talent for future recruitment. Sponsoring themes and creating awards offers the potential to work with talented students closely on R&D and innovation-based projects set by you.
There are flexible sponsorship options available to suit your requirements and depending on your budget.
For more information on becoming a sponsor, please visit our Sponsors page.
The Cornell Cup-Arm Enabled is back, and this year Arm is co-founding. If you are an engineering student in the U.S. or Canada, there are 10 reasons why you should enter the Cup competition. 10. Easy to develop an entry project: Use your current course project, senior...read more
The Cornell Cup is back with a new primary sponsor, Arm. There will be two application periods and the finals will be held at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Center in Florida May 3-4, 2019.read more